Followers

Saturday 29 January 2011

My First Protest Against The Government! (Mum says "Of Many")

Today, I marched for about 2 1/2 miles to say how I hate the Government. My legs were aching by the        time it was over, but it was overall an enjoyable experience. I met up with a friend that I haven't seen since   I was in year three, which was nice.                                                                                                                 
                                                                                                                                                                          
Someone gave me a placard (is that the right spelling? It looks weird.....) that said:                                                
Why did Nick Clegg cross the road? -Because he said he wouldn't!                                                               
Here's a picture of me holding it:                                                                                                                      
If you were there, comment, and tell me what you thought of it (and if you saw me!).                                    
Bye for now,
Nooka xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment